The "Wild Nature" Ecological
The main aims of organization are:
based tourism development in rural areas of
· Promotion of the international nature protection actions among schoolchildren and the adult people of the area.
· Support of national traditions of the careful attitude to a nature and assistance to revival of national crafts.
of additional ecological education in schools of
· Involving the wide public of
rare species of animals and plants of
· Development of the program of preservation and restoration of endangered species of animals and plants.
· Realization nature protection actions on preservation of rare and endangered animals and plants.
· Assistance to the state bodies and the non government organizations to develop the national strategy on preservation and sustainable use of biological resources.
Currently we are doing the follow kinds of activity:
· Community based tourism network creation in collaboration with foreign experts,
· Social-ecological analysis of the problem of affairs Especially Protected Areas authorities and local communities (on example of Aksu-Jabagly Nature Reserve and Sayram-Ugam National Park),
· Expeditions on discovery, survey and conservation of endangered animals in
· Summer camps for schoolchildren and University students-biologists,
· Scientific and adventure itineraries providing in mountains and deserts of
CONTACT: Wild Nature" NGO, 14, Taldybulak Street, Jabagly Village, Tulkubas District, South Kazakhstan Area, Republic of Kazakhstan 161310.
Phone/fax: +7 725 38 55 686
Vladimir Shakula –General Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Svetlana Baskakova – Executive Director: email@example.com