OF WILD NATURE ECOLOGICAL SOCIETY
I. TITLE, GOALS AND TASKS OF THE ORGANIZATION
TULKUBUS ECOLOGICAL SOCIETY – WILD NATURE
The Tulkubus Ecological Society – Wild Nature (WN) is a public, non-commercial, voluntary, self-governing association of citizen, based on nature protection, research and advocacy.
The main goal of the organization is survey, conservation and restoration of rare species of animals, promotions of ecological knowledge among Tulkubus District.
The Main Tasks of the Organization are:
II. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND AREA OF OPERATION
It is the conference of all members of the organization.
It is the management board of the organization. The Management Board of the organization includes the Chairman, Deputy-Chairman, Treasurer, and the Office Administrator
It includes the Chairman of the Commission, Deputy-Chairman, and the Secretary.
AREA OF OPERATION
The territorial area of operation of
the Organization is the Tulkubus District of Southern Oblast of the
III. CONDITIONS AND ORDERS OF ADMISSION FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, CIS and also foreign nationals/ individuals without citizenship, who will acknowledge the regulation of the organization and taking part and/or, attending to the organizational goals and objectives could become a member of WN;
2. Admission for membership shall be carried out on the bases of a written application addressed to the WN Management. A person who feel interested to become a member is not required nor obligated to pay an amount for membership fee;
3. Every member shall get a membership card as proof of being a member of the organization;
4. Membership in the organization shall cease to exist upon the following conditions: a) A written statement from a concerned member who wishes to withdraw his or her membership from the organization; and, b) A resolution from the Management Board regarding membership exclusion in violations on the agreed regulations and policies of the organization.
5. Upon membership withdrawal, all payments made by the concerned member to the organization related to membership fees and other dues can no longer be refunded and therefore be considered part of the assets of the organization.
IV. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. To elect or be elected to the Management Board of the organization;
2. To participate or attend with the right to vote at meetings and conferences of the organization;
3. To actively participate in the implementation of programs/projects/activities of the organization;
4. To propose importance suggestions and/or, ideas through the Management Board for organizational development;
5. To be informed on programs/projects/activities of the organization;
6. To use equipments, information materials, and properties of WN purposely for the realization of the organization’s goals and objectives;
7. To observe and obey the rules and regulations promulgated by the High Organ of the organization;
8. To take active participation in the organization’s activities relative to the promotion of nature’s conservation, including the development of ecological education among the target population;
9. To help promote and support the establishment of a healthy, high morale and conducive organizational climate of WN.
V. JURISDICTION AND MANAGEMENT OPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. The highest management organ of WN is the Conference. The organization shall conduct a Conference every two (2) years. The election of members of the Management Board of the organization shall be done once every four (4) years. However, the organization shall conduct so often upon the 2/3 decision of the members of the Management Board;
2. During the Conference, the following activities shall be conducted:
· Elections of members of the Management Board and the Controlling/ Inspecting Commission.
· Formulation and/or, confirmation of regulations/rules/policies promulgated by the Management Board for the organization.
· Discussion of reports of programs/projects and/or, activities implemented and conducted by the organization.
· Formulation and/or, confirmation of the Action Plan of the organization.
· Discussion of issues and/or, concerns affecting the organization.
3. Any resolutions shall be proposed and considered accepted and implementable upon the majority vote of the members attending the conference. The majority vote shall be one half plus one (1/2 + 1) of the total members participated in the Conference.
4. The Management Board shall take responsibility in the conduction of the Conference decisions to the organization.
5. Controlling/Inspecting Commission
Composition and Terms of Service:
· The Commission shall be composed of three (3) elected members who are not members of the Management Board
· The members of the Commission shall serve a term of four (4) years without re-election
· The Commission shall meet not less than once every year and/or, as many when deemed necessary
· The Chairman of the Commission shall be elected among its three (3) members, and shall be responsible to assume leadership in said Commission
· Primarily, the Commission shall be expected to develop its rules or order in carrying out meetings.
· When necessary, the Commission shall hire services from a specialist under a specified contract to perform specific tasks of the organization.
· The Commission shall look into the following: a) observance of all members on the regulations of the organization; b) ensure appropriate use of equipments and other assets of the organization; c) ensure the all financial transactions are proper, legal and correctly following the standard bookkeeping and reporting systems of the organization.
6. The Management Board.
Composition and Terms of Service:
· The Management Board is composed of four (4) members elected during the Conference every four (4) years.
· The Chairman of the Board shall also act as the Chairman of the Wild Nature,
· Members of the Management Board shall serve a term of four (4) years without re-election.
· The Management Board shall take responsibility in the conduct of Conference of the organization,
· Discuss Work Plans for subsequent planning period,
· Oversee and manage assets (e.g., physical and financial assets) of the organization,
· Decide on membership acceptance and/or, exclusion,
· Determine salaries and wages of staff of the organization.
6.1 The Chairman of the Board shall also act as the Chairman of the Organization.
· Takes the leadership in the day-to-day activities of the organization,
· Makes representations for and in behalf of the organization to partners, including other groups or individuals,
· Recommend the hiring of Staff to the Board, and propose appropriate salaries/wages under a specified contract,
· Recommends to the Conference in session, potential candidates to become members of the Management Board,
· Recommends to the Conference in session, regarding status of membership applications and/or, expulsions.
6.2 The Deputy Chairman of the Organization.
· Carries out instructions from the Chairman of the Organization.
· Assumes responsibilities during the absence of the Chairman of the Organization.
VI. RESOURCES OF THE ORGANIZATION
· Tulkubus Ecological Society – Wild Nature has the right to ownership of building structure, equipments. The Organization can conduct the following activities:
a) preparation of veterinary medicines;
b) collection of different species
of domestic and wild animals, by which the act and maintenance on it is not
against the legislation of the
c) taking video and photo materials, documents and others. In addition, the Organization shall not be bared to acquire transport facilities, including other properties that are necessary to ensure the conduction of activities of the organization.
· Financial resources shall come from the following:
a) voluntary fees, charities, help from sponsors or individuals either local or foreign;
b) incomes from seminars, lectures, excursions and others;
c) income from production and printing;
d) other income-generating activities not prohibited, including fund supports
from the government and foreign funding organizations.
· Properties and resources shall only be used for the attainment of the goals and tasks of the organization.
· Proceeds from any income-generating activities shall not be divided between and among members of the organization.
VII. ORDER OF INSERTION OF CHANGES AND SUPPLEMENTS INTO THE REGULATION
· Regulations can only be changed or modified during the Conference in session.
· Any member can propose an amendments or revisions to organization’s regulations three (3) months before the conduct of the Conference.
· The Management Board shall take the lead in discussing proposals for modifications or amendments subject to the final approval of the majority of the participants attending the Conference. Any changes made thereof shall be communicated to the Ministry of Justice for information.
VIII. ORDER OF CLOSURE OF WILD NATURE AND MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATION’S ASSETS
· Proposal to dissolve or cessation of organizational operation shall be proposed by any member, in a written form addressed to the Management Board which in turn discuss the same prior to the conduct of the Conference.
· Upon the endorsement of not less than two thirds (2/3) votes of the members of the Management Board, the proposed cessation of organizational operation shall be subjected to the participants for further discussion and subsequent voting.
· The operation of the Organization shall only be dissolved upon the resolution of the majority of the participants attending the Conference in session.
· Upon decision for the cessation of the organization’s operation be voted for, the Conference shall create a “Liquidation” Commission to be composed by members of the Management Board.
· All plenary powers shall be transferred to the “Liquidation” Commission who shall conduct thorough audit and assessment of obligations of the organization.
· All accounted properties or assets of the organization shall be used to pay its obligations as debt or loan payments, previous fund commitments, and others.
· Total liquidation of Wild Nature shall only be considered final after officially informing the Juridical Department of South Kazakhstan through a formal communication with the attached Resolution duly approved by the participants of the Conference dissolving the organization.
IX. WILD NATURE shall establish direct international connections, and get into agreements through its Management Board for organizational development and program/project development, implementation and management.
X. The exact LOCATION of the OFFICE ADDRESS of the TULKUBUS ECOLOGICAL SOCIETY – WILD NATURE shall be: the South Kazakhstan Oblast, Tulkubus District, Zhabagly Village, Taldibulak Street 14, Phone Number 8 72538 55 686.